Chances are you’ve already tried your hand and creating one of the hundreds of recipes for overnight oats that are out there these days. This recipe we recently came across is the ultimate combination, though. It’s got every single tropical fruit that you are craving for your morning pick up. Grab four good-sized mason jars and meet us in the kitchen!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1⅓ cup yogurt (greek yogurt can be a little too dry, so we recommend regular vanilla or plain)
- 2 bananas
- 20oz. can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 mango
- 4 Tbsp shredded coconut
- Start by splitting your rolled oats up to the bottom of your 4 jars and then putting ⅓ cup of your yogurt to the top of that. Slice your bananas and drain out your pineapple chunks and chop up your mango.
- Alternate your fruits in layers over the yogurt and then top with a tablespoon of shredded coconut and secure the lids in place.
- Let these sit in your fridge overnight and give them a good stir in the morning before eating.
These keep for up to 5 days, so you can either serve them for your entire family for breakfast on the go, or prepare them and have your entire week’s breakfast ready just for you!