Tuna can be a very healthy meal, but if you’re anything like us, you need some extra flavor added to it in order to really enjoy it. These Spicy Tuna Guacamole Bowls solve that problem wonderfully! You’ll love the kick these have to them.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup frozen, shelled edamame
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 (5 oz.) cans chunk light tuna in water
- 8 oz. package guacamole
- ¼ bunch cilantro
- 4 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- First, dice the cucumber and shred the carrot using a large box or cheese grater. Then, cook the edamame according to the package directions (typically, you will microwave it on high with a few tablespoons of water for 2 to 3 minutes). Drain the tuna and roughly chop the cilantro.
- Place ¾ cup of cooked rice in the bottom of each bowl. Top with ¼ cup edamame, ½ a can of tuna, ¼ cup guacamole, a handful of diced cucumber, a pinch of shredded carrots, and a few sprigs of fresh cilantro.
- Drizzle sriracha over top. Now it’s ready to be served! Yum!