We all love a good smoothie, especially when it’s hot outside. And the latest trend is even better- smoothie bowls! These allow you to enjoy your smoothie with more toppings, and it makes for a fantastic meal or dessert. Try this Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl and you’ll see what we mean!
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp. Quaker Old-Fashioned Oats
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. almond slices for topping
- Add your strawberries, banana, almond milk, oats, and chia seeds to a blender.
- The fruit should be whole, not sliced. Blend until the mixture is smooth. If you’d like, you can add extra almond milk until you get the consistency you want.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl, and then top it with strawberry and banana slices,1 teaspoon of oats, ½ teaspoon of chia seeds, and 1 tablespoon of almond slices.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your refreshing treat!