Some days, a cold refreshing beverage is just what the doctor ordered, especially when the temperatures being to climb into the 80s. Lemonade is a perfect porch sipper, but why not add a touch of pizzazz and flavor to the pitcher? This pineapple mango lemonade has all of the components you’ll need to quench your thirst, cool you off and satisfy your sweet tooth. The kids are going to go crazy for this tasty drink and guests will demand the recipe after one sip.
- 1 ¼ cups freshly squeezed and strained lemon juice, chilled
- 3 ½ cups cold water
- ¾ cup + 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 (46 oz) can Dole Pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (32 oz) bottle Mango nectar (100% juice), chilled
- Frozen pineapple chunks or mango chunks (optional)
- In a large pitcher, whisk lemon juice, water and sugar together. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Add pineapple juice and mango nectar to the pitcher. Stir.
- Finish the refreshing drink by dumping mango and pineapple chunks along with ice into the pitcher. Serve cold.
- The lemons, pineapple and mangos combine perfectly to make this tropical drink a hit. As much as we all love plain lemonade, this recipe just makes it that much more enjoyable!