Pasta always makes for a tasty and filling meal. It’s even better when the recipe is super easy to make, and that’s why we think you’ll love this One-Pot Basil Chicken Baked Ziti! As its name implies, it’s made all in one dish, and it’s a cinch!
- 2 medium chicken breasts, cooked, shredded
- 12 oz. whole wheat penne, cooked
- 23 oz. jar pasta sauce
- 2 cups spinach
- 6 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 5 to 6 basil leaves
- First, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Mix the shredded chicken (which should already be cooked), the cooked penne pasta, sauce, and spinach together in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish or other oven-safe dish.
- Top your pasta with mozzarella and basil leaves, then bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
When it comes out of the oven, it’s ready to serve and be enjoyed!