Nachos are not just for eating at baseball games and county fairs. They are a cheesy, topping-filled wonder than really should become a more staple part of our routine diets. This nacho casserole takes things one step further, altering everything you thought you knew about a traditional plate of nachos!
- 1 cup sour cream, plus more for topping
- 1 can Ro-tel
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked
- 1 cup cheese
- In a large bowl, add 1 cup of sour cream and 1 can of Ro-tel together and mix well.
- In a glass baking dish, add a layer of crushed up tortilla chips along the bottom, then a layer of the sour cream and Ro-tel mix on top of that, spreading it thinly across the chips.
- Cook up a pound of ground beef in a pan, then layer that on top of the mixture as well. Sprinkle a cup of cheese across the top.
- Continue the rotation in the same order, until you are out of ingredients. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve with cilantro, guacamole, and sour cream on top, and dig in!