Once summer has ended and it’s not longer warm enough to be roasting marshmallows over a fire pit, you may think s’more season is over. The good news is, you can get this tasty summer treat all year long with these mini s’mores boats!
- 1 package (5.1 oz) Old El Paso Mini Soft Tortilla Taco Boats
- 4 whole graham cracker sheets
- ¾ cup chocolate chips, candy coated chocolate pieces, or favorite chocolate candy bars cut into small pieces
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Break each graham cracker into 4 smaller rectangles, then crumble one of the rectangles and place it in the bottom of each taco boat. Top this with 1 tbsp of the chocolate chips or the candy or your choice. Just be sure they are cute small enough to be able to melt in the boat!
- Follow this with a ¼ cup of mini marshmallows, as well as a little bit more crumbled graham cracker on top. Place these boats on a baking sheet.
- Bake the entire thing for about 3 minutes, or until the marshmallows are soft and slightly puffy.
- Remove from the oven and place under the broiler for a few seconds, or use a kitchen torch to crisp the tops. Let cool a bit, then serve!