If you’ve got some cucumbers lying around and you’re not sure what to do with them, these lovely Cucumber Sandwiches will solve that problem beautifully! They make for a refreshing sandwich ingredient, and they add a nice crunch, too!
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp. Italian dressing mix
- 4 rounds pita bread
- 1 large cucumber, very thinly sliced
- Lemon pepper (optional)
- Chili-lime seasoning (optional)
- First, combine the cream cheese and Italian dressing mix in a small bowl.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture on each circle of pita.
- Top these with the cucumber slices. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and/or chili-lime seasoning.
- Finally, simply cut them into wedges and serve! That’s all there is to it!