When you think of a ham dinner, you probably imagine a fairly sweet-tasting meal. However, this Citrus-Glazed version gives the ham a nice little kick. It’s a refreshing twist on the classic meal, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
- 1 sliced hickory-smoked boneless ham
- ¾ cup orange marmalade
- Zest and juice from 1 orange, plus 1 additional orange
- Juice from 1 lemon
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅛ tsp. ground cloves
- 3-4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- First things first, preheat the oven to 325 degrees F, then place the ham in a baking dish. Combine the marmalade, zest, orange juice, lemon juice, mustard, sugar, and cloves in a small bowl. Spread about half of the mixture on top of the ham, and reserve the remaining glaze.
- Tuck the rosemary sprigs around the ham. Then, slice the second orange into wedges and tuck the wedges alongside the ham, too. Cover the ham and bake it for about 25 minutes.
- Uncover the ham, then spread the rest of the glaze on top. Bake it uncovered for an additional 20 to 30 minutes, taking care not to overcook it.
- Remove the rosemary sprigs and orange slices, then spoon the remaining glaze from the pan over the individual ham slices to serve. Then dig in!