Homemade ice cream is a decadent dessert that has you radiating joy as you wait for the ice cream ingredients to solidify in the freezer. This recipe shares no churn steps for an irresistible chocolate flavored ice cream packed with chocolate chips, brownie chunks and hot fudge!
Just reading about all of the goodies packed into this recipe has our mouths watering. This sweet treat is totally worth giving a try.
- 8 oz full fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup dry brownie mix
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups prepared brownie chunks
- ½ cup miniature chocolate chips
- ¾ cup hot fudge topping
- What’s brownie batter ice cream without actual chunks of brownies? Using your favorite brownie recipe, whether homemade or from a box, make a batch of brownies and then cut them into small square pieces. Slightly form each piece into a ball.
- Place two bread loaf pans in the freezer. We want the pans to be super cold so that they help the ice cream solidify more quickly.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until it’s smooth. Add condensed milk, dry brownie mix and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, add the heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form. Add the condensed milk mixture, brownie bites, chocolate chips and hot fudge. Mix well.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into the two frozen pans. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and allow to freeze for at least 8 hours.
- Once the ice cream is completely solid, dip in. If there are any leftovers, just pop them back into the freezer, although we expect there won’t be a need for any of that.