Hosting a party soon? What about a picnic? Are your kids just constantly complaining about their snack time choices?
Worry no more- we’ve come up with the perfect bite-sized spicy snack that we’re sure even the pickiest of eaters will gobble up in seconds. Make these zesty Jalapeno Popper Baked Turkey Sandwiches for any occasion. We predict smiling faces and full bellies all around.
- 1 package of Hawaiian rolls
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 lb deli turkey
- Colby Jack cheese
- Bacon (cooked)
- 1 jalapeno (chopped)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Take out your Hawaiian rolls and make an assembly line! Coat the bottom of each roll with cream cheese.
- Then add the turkey, cheese, and chopped jalapeno. Layer as much or as little as you want. Feel free to add extra ingredients to make it your own!
- Cover it all with the top bun, and layer each slider slide by side in a baking pan.
- Heat up a frying pan and melt 1 stick of butter, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon onion powder, and 1 teaspoon cumin.
- Once that’s thoroughly combined, drizzle your mixture over the sliders, being sure each once gets a hearty buttery covering.
- Sprinkle panko bread crumbs over the top and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Serve your spicy sliders up and enjoy! No one will be able to resist them!